INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
How to apply: Click on 'Apply' and follow the instructions. The application must be filled and submitted online on payment of fee of ` 600/- (plus convenience fee/gateway payment charges as applicable). Applications will be received from noon of 2nd November till noon of 16th November. No hard copy of application form will be issued from Board’s office. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Board’s portal for the latest updates and downloading of Admit Cards. Admit Card will be downloadable from the same portal by entering the candidate’s application number and date of birth. Hard copy of the Admit card will not be issued from the Board’s office.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates must:
- be Indigenous Inhabitant and belonging to a Scheduled Tribe of Nagaland
- possess master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum aggregate marks of 55%;
- must have obtained B.Ed;
- must have attained minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years. Upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to ST, and further age concession for employees of government or Public Undertaking up to a maximum of 5 years.
2. Candidates selected for Oral interview must produce the following documents in original:
- Admit Card and Marksheet starting from HSLC (matriculation) to the Postgraduate level;
- B.Ed Marksheet;
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate;
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate;
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Competent Authority;
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department/Public Undertaking in case of applicant who is an employee of the Government or Public Undertaking.
- All educational documents must have been obtained from a recognised Board/University. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate and Scheduled Tribe Certificate must have been issued by a competent authority as appointed by the Government of Nagaland.
3. Only HSLC/Matriculation/equivalent Admit Card will be accepted for proof of age.
4. Candidates must ensure that all information given in the application such as educational qualifications, age, indigenous inhabitants, etc., must be correct. Furnishing wrong information will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
5. The decision of the Board in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, and selection will be final and binding. No representation or correspondence shall be entertained by the Board in this regard.